1. Change Your World including its subsidiaries, associated companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, and licensees (hereinafter collectively referred to as "CYW") is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your Personal Data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA").
2. Accordingly, this Privacy Notice ("Notice") is formulated with the purpose to explain to you CYW's practices in the collection, usage, recording, retention, and disclosure (collectively referred to as "Process") if your Personal Data and is to be read together with other privacy terms and conditions prescribed by CYW, from time to time.
3. For the purposes of this Notice, "Personal Data" means information and expressions of opinions relating to you, whether directly or indirectly, which you have provided to CYW, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC No., email address, personal preference, IP address, social media, details, content preferences, bank account information, photographs, images, recordings and any other information and/ or expressions of opinions which may identity you.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE SOURCE
4. CYW is required to Process your Personal Data, to the extend that is necessary in order for us to deal purposes stipulated in paragraphs 9 and 10 below including:
(a) to deal with your inquiries;
(b) communicate with you;
(c) to generally provide you with our services and facilities including providing you the latest updates in activities, events, shows, etc.; and
(d) to allow full functioning if CYW's Website at www.changeyourworld.com.my or CYW's social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
5. As such, by engaging CYW for the purposes stipulated in the paragraphs 9 and 10 including:
(a) to provide you with our services and facilities; or
(b) by communicating with CYW either at our place of business, gigs, events, events, facilities or otherwise; or
(c) visiting or browsing CYW's website or Pages; you have consented to the Processing of your Personal Data by CYW and it's Personnel, whether working directly or indirectly for CYW regardless of location the individuals are working from and the nature of the contract, including employees, officers, and contract for services such as agents, contractors, consultants, freelancers, casual or temporary workers and service providers (collectively referred to as "Personnel").
6. In addition to the Personal Data you provided to CYW directly (i.e. during your communications and relationship with CYW, or when you engage CYW to provide facilities or services or otherwise), CYW may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation from:
(a) your visitation at our place of business, participation in our gigs or events or otherwise organized or sponsored by CYW, whether solely or in association or partnership with any third parties from and
(b) from such sources in respect of which you have given your consent.
7. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, where essential, CYW may not be able to:
(a) communicate with you;
(b) provide you the services and facilities you require; and
(c) allow full functioning access to certain sections of CYW's Website or Pages where log in is require.
8. Please note that children under the age of 18 years old ("Minor") shall be accompanied by the relevant parents, legal guardians and/ or representatives when visiting or browsing CYW's Website or Pages and/ or perusing the services that are available on CYW's Website and Pages.
Where the relevant parents, legal guardians and/ or representatives have authorized a Minor visit or browse CYW's Website and Pages, or use any of the services available in the same, the relevant parents, legal guardians and/ or representatives shall be fully responsible for:
(a) the online conduct of such Minor;
(b) the controlling of the Minor's access to and use of any said Websites and Pages, and the services contained therein; and
(c) the consequences of any misuse by the Minor, including but not limited to transactions entered into by the Minor using such access.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
9. CYW may Process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services and facilities you have requested and for the general business activities of CYW which shall include the following:
(a) to communicate with you and such individuals as required for the purposes relating to the services and facilities you have requested;
(b) to respond to your enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes, if any;
(c) for the purposes of organizing and managing any arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays productions, programs, recitals, screenings, shows, talks, and workshops whether organized or sponsored by CYW or other third party;
(d) for the purposes of registration and participation in any arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays, productions, programs, recitals, screening, shows, talks and workshops whether organized or sponsored by CYW or other third party;
(e) for verification and identification purposes;
(f) for administrative and record keeping purposes;
(g) for allowing the full function of CYW's Website and Pages during browsing or visitation of the same;
(h) to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
(i) for compliance with CYW's obligations under the law;
(j) to establish, exercise, protect and defend CYW's legal rights;
(k) for the purpose of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(l) for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/ or relevant regulatory authorities; and
(m) for the purpose of disaster recovery,
and you agree and consent to the Processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
10. Other than the purposes stated above, CYW may also Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
(a) to send you materials such as articles, newsletters, write-ups as well as other updates; and
(b) to distribute information or details of arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays, productions, programs, recitals, screening, shows, talks, and workshops, whether organized or sponsored by CYW or over third party, which may be of interest to you, by way of email or mail.
Please be rest assured that CYW will ask for your consent before Processing you Personal Data for purposes other than those that are set out in this Notice and in the terms in your agreements with CYW, if any.
If you do not consent to CYW to the Processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed above, please notify CYW using the contact details stated below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
11. To the extent necessary for the purposes provided above, CYW may be required or need to disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties (non-exhaustive and hereinafter referred to as "Authorized Third Parties"):
(a) other business partners, industry associations, service providers, professional advisers or individuals to perform CYW's functions on it's behalf, including, but non-exhaustive are service providers in relation to accounting, auditing, legal services, information technology (IT), data entry, storage facility and insurance;
(b) other banks and financial institutions;
(c) regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements
(d) specified parties that CYW was ordered or directed to disclose pursuant to an order of court, tribunal or authority, whether governmental or quasi-governmental with jurisdiction over CYW; and
(e) other third parties authorized by yourself.
12. This Notice only apples to the Processing of Personal Data by CYW. It does not cover third party websites to which we provide links, even if such site are co-branded with our logo. CYW does not share you Personal Date with third party websites. CYW is not responsible for the privacy and conduct practices of these third party websites and you should read the privacy policies of the same before disclosing your Personal Data to the said third part websites.
13. CYW will never sell you Personal Data to any third party without your permission, but CYW cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party websites which you may have linked or been directed to.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
14. As CYW's information technology storage facilities and servers and/ or Authorized Third Parties may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. Further, your Personal Data may be transferred out of Malaysia for the purposes as described above. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOU PERSONAL DATA
15. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit urge Processing of your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information for CYW by contacting the following:
Address: 2 Jalan Rajawali 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong Selangor. Telephone No.: +60172998468 Email: email@example.com
16. CYW, in relation of your right to access and/ or correct your Personal Data, has the right to refuse your requests to access and/ or make any correction to your Personal Data for he reasons permitted under the applicable law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or when we are unable to confirm your identity.
17. Please further note, CYW may not be able to :
(a) communicate with you;
(b) provide you the services and facilities you require; or
(c) allow full functioning access to certain sections of CYW's Website or Pages where log in is required should you exercise your rights to limit the Processing of your Personal Data or the withdrawal of your consent CYW to the Processing of your Personal Data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
18. CYW uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data and will not knowingly allow access to your Personal Data to anyone outside CYW, other than to you or as described in this Notice. However, CYW cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CYW and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, CYW does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of CYW's physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
JURISDICTION AND THE PREVALENCE OF THE ENGLISH NOTICE
19. This Notice is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts. Should in the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
20. CYW reserves the right to modify, update, or amend the terms of this Notice at any time placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to engage CYW's services and facilities, or by continuing communications with CYW either at our place of business, gigs, events, facilities, or otherwise, or visiting or browsing CYW's Website or Pages following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, you shall be deemed to have accepted such modifications, updates or amendments.